[Gvsig_english] new document

Claudio cla.schifani at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:13:49 CEST 2011

Dear list,
I'm trying to develop a simple new project document (1.11). This document has a simple attribute: path (over the name, owner, date, etc.)

private String path = "";

So I want to write the xml-tag refers to the path string like "/home/" and I added the getXMLEntity()

public XMLEntity getXMLEntity() throws SaveException {
        XMLEntity xml = super.getXMLEntity();

        xml.putProperty("path", path);

        return xml;
    }

and the .gvp is ok.
    <xml-tag>
        <property key="className" value="theDocument"/>
        <property key="comment"/>
        <property key="creationDate" value="25/05/11 17.03"/>
        <property key="name" value="c_1"/>
        <property key="owner"/>
        <property key="path" value="/home/"/>
    </xml-tag>

But, when I open the gvSIG project I lose the path...I think that the problem is in the public void setXMLEntity(XMLEntity xml, Project p)
        throws OpenException method, maybe?

thanks for help!
Claudio

Claudio Schifani
Phd in Pianificazione Urbana e Territoriale