[Gvsig_english] nearest distance between points in polygons

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon May 30 18:03:46 CEST 2011

Hi,
I just made a quick test. Shapefile with 4058 entries worked (a table was generated), but gvSIG was getting veeeeeeeeeeeery slow, nearly non-responding. I looked at the command line and noticed that the dbf created by sextante is huge: 283MB! Maybe this is too much... (the table has 4058 rows _and_ 4058 coloumns. Even if -Xmx is set to a higher value...

Best,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------