[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11: add consecutive numbers to selection?

spatialjoe spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:17:13 CEST 2012

Hi guys, list

I have been busy abroad so my thankful reply comes a little late. Sorry for
that.
Scripting indeed is very useful for tasks like the one I mentioned and I am
looking forward to all the tutorials and examples hopefully to come in the
future!
As for myself I only can start using those ressources as I am not into
Jython and Python and all the other stuff that much. It's some learning by
doing, I guess.
So, again many thanks for your ideas and help!

Best,

Johannes