[Gvsig_english] GVSIG 1.11 Export Problems

lapla lapla at knoedler-landschaftsarchitektur.de
Tue Apr 3 15:18:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

I export a selection, made by spatial selection (intersect with) from a
Shapefile.
The exported features are not correct, they are wrong about 9500 in x and
2700 meters in y to southwest.

My project is made of the original data I got from an office. I load the SHP
and the coord system is set to EPSG:23030. All data are correct, including a
raster layer an some buffers, I generated. Just the exported features fail.
What's wrong? I work a) from a live system on Ubuntu and b) from a portable
version on XP.

regards

Jörg