[Gvsig_english] GVSIG 1.11 Export Problems

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 3 19:56:11 CEST 2012

Hello Jörg,
the view of your project has the default coord system in gvSIG (EPSG 23030 is a coord system of Spain). The shape file you are creating now has this projection but the original shape has another one (I suppose this as I can see that you are working in a landschaftsarchitektur office).
You can define the default projection of all the views in your project in Preferences>View.
You can see how to make this in a video of the gvSIG Starter Package [1] or in the gvSIG manual.
Best regards
Jose

[1] http://csgis.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=160&Itemid=164

--