[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and gvSIG-CE, when will someone clarify the situation?

Jorge Sanz jsanz at prodevelop.es
Fri Aug 3 12:03:21 CEST 2012

For the records a couple of links about the gvSIG Association:

- Blog post explaining what the gvSIG Association is: http://blog.gvsig.org/2011/07/07/explaining-what-the-gvsig-association-is/
- gvSIG Association regulation (in English, French and Spanish): http://www.gvsig.com/association

A careful read of the bylaws will arise that Fernando's concerns about a single partner getting control of the Association is really difficult to happen as all the members, regardless of the size, have the same vote power.

And I'm talking about the Association. The technical leading of the project is on the Technical Steering Committee, a gvSIG Project group, that is to say, it is not a group inside the Association responsibility.

And you are true about this thread Fran, it's long enough indeed.

--

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía