[Gvsig_english] bug in build 1411 gvSIG 1.12:Advanced labelling with background style fails

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Wed Jun 13 12:49:57 CEST 2012

Just a follow up.

This topic is being commented also in the Spanish user list. If there
is not troubles with the language I suggest use only the thread of the
international list to keep the topic focused.

I (re)open this item on the redmine

https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/issues/776
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Sigue-error-etiquetado-avanzado-en-gvSIG-1-12-build-1411-td4980990.html

cheers