[Gvsig_english] Some basic questions

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 16:59:54 CET 2014

Ciao Antonio!
nice to meet you! :)
Thanks for the complete explanations!
After the gvSIG conference I am testing gvSIG for some applications and, in
my opinion, there are some usability issues that could help the user to
fast navigate and do actions with it.

If you think that some of my suggestions will be integrated in the next
release, so I will start to open feature request or issues, this will take
me some time, so, I will do it only if it has sense.

Silvia