[Gvsig_english] Some basic questions

Antonio Falciano antonio.falciano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:51:30 CET 2014

Il 12/12/2014 16:59, Silvia Franceschi ha scritto:
> Ciao Antonio!
> nice to meet you! :)
> Thanks for the complete explanations!
> After the gvSIG conference I am testing gvSIG for some applications and,
> in my opinion, there are some usability issues that could help the user
> to fast navigate and do actions with it.
>
> If you think that some of my suggestions will be integrated in the next
> release, so I will start to open feature request or issues, this will
> take me some time, so, I will do it only if it has sense.

Ciao Silvia,
I'm glad to see you testing gvSIG! :)
All the usability issues that you (and also other users) can discover and
useful suggestions are welcome in order to have a better gvSIG user
experience. So take your time with further testing and don't hesitate to
open some tickets, when you want. The developers will keep them in count
for sure and eventually fix them, especially when they represent a great
enhancement for gvSIG.

Antonio

--
Antonio Falciano