[Gvsig_english] Can't add the network extension to gvSIG 1.12

Saarsalmi Perttu perttu.saarsalmi at thl.fi
Thu Sep 4 12:16:12 CEST 2014

Hello!

Thanks for the information. I managed to find the extension library and installed network extension. But there is one problem more. After the installation the program asks me to restart the program to get the new extension work - and when I do this, the network extension isn't there. According to videos it should be located in the tool bar but it's not there. I also search through all menus and couldn't find it.

So, could someone help me a bit more? : )

Regards,
Perttu Saarsalmi