[Gvsig_english] Problem reprojecting layers with OSM background

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:38:01 CEST 2015

Ciao Antonio,
sorry for missing the version, you are perfectly right, I am using
2.1.0-2269 final version for Linux.

Do you have any idea on what it is programmed to have the new release of
gvSIG?
And also an other question: in the new version, using the new bindings for
GDAL, would it be possible to read directly the prj file in order to avoid
to specify the projection of the data every time you import them?

Thanks

Silvia

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Antonio Falciano <antonio.falciano at gmail.com