[Gvsig_english] GvSig connection to Access Database

Sara Tagaduan sara.tagaduan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:53:31 CEST 2018

Hi Mario,

Thank you so much for your help. But my question is regarding the actual
form in which the latitude and longitude need to be introduced in the
table, so that gvsig will recognize them as coordinates. I have tried
multiple forms and nothing seems to be working. I have tried using the
symbols for degrees, minutes and seconds between the numbers, I have also
tried using points and commas to separate them.

Best regards,
Sara